Friday 17 June 2016

Note to Self
by Tammy Klingner

Well I'm back to share another Friday Inspiration for All About Scrapbooks.
 
This one was totally inspired by one of the Project Life Cards in the Kaisercraft Finder's Keepers Treasure Chest.  I love how this kit contains PL Cards, and co-ordinating die cuts!
 
I love the colours in this collection, and I love the script font words.
 
As soon as I saw this quote 'Worry less, live more" I knew it had to be a title on a layout.
A note/reminder to myself.
A mantra to live by.
 
 
So I cut it out.
I added some gesso, and a few splashes of spritz to a gorgeous woodgrain Paper,
 
I then layered up some doilies, some strips of paper, and a few embellies from the range.
 
I finished off the layout by using some 2Crafty Chipboard.
I decided to leave it 'a la natural' to suit the colours in my layout.
I really love those revolution frames. I love how they draw your focus to the photo.
 
 
There is soooo much in the kit that I've created another Project Life spread.
I think I've still got enough to do another too (first things first eh - think about that next week!)
 
I focused on the blues, greens and reds in the kit this week, as last time I used the pretty creams, corals, krafts and yellows. 
I really wanted this week to look totally different in my album.
 
 
I love it when a range is so versatile!
 
Here's the left side:
 
 
And the right:
 
 
Just ignore the glare from the plastic sleeve!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment