Monday 1 February 2016

STG Feb Reveal

Can you believe it is February already??
So where did January go?  Man I have a feeling this year is gonna fly.

So a new month means new challenges, and just wait until you see the new challenge, and what the very clever Designers have created over at Scrap the Girls!! Wow! Blows my mind.

Without further ado, here it is....this month it's a mood board:
All that gorgeous gold! This month's board is created by the fabulous Rikki Graziani.  So so cool.  There's a great prize available from Anna's Craft Cupboard.  They are donating a prize pack with yummy goodies and postage is included!  So come join us at Scrap the Girls.  I can't wait to see your entries!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, here's my layout:

 
Lots of fun and messiness in there!
Here's some close ups:
 
(out for publication)
 
Bye for now
I'll be back soon!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment