Friday 22 January 2016

Kit the Habit......another play with Kit & Kaboodle!

Good morning everyone!

Well I'm thrilled to share my second layout for Kit the Habit.
I've really enjoyed playing around with our first Kit and Kaboodle.
Here it is:


 
 
The first layout I created was fresh and pretty, on a white background, so I thought I'd mix this one up a bit by scrapping onto a Kraft background.  I love the yellow, mint and peach against the kraft.  This layout is very 'my style'.  For those that know my work you will recognise this.
 
So I started by swiping white gesso along the edges of the kraft paper, and randomly on my page. I knew I wanted my photo to be on the left hand side of my page, so I concentrated the gesso on that section. I spritzed using a teal colour, and then cut and tore various strips from some of the Project Life cards and trimmed them to a variety of lengths. 
I added some torn pieces of washi and then stamped using both a word stamp and an edge stamp.  This created my background. 
 

 
I then layered a couple of Project Life cards and my photo. 
To finish off I added some of the quotes from 'Little Bit of Randoms', a cluster containing feathers, thread, flair, button and metal.  I coloured my white paper die cut feather with some spritz, and love how that looks on the layout.
 
(Out for Publication)
 
I hope for those of you who have purchased our kit.....I hope this inspires you to get creating!
 
For anyone keen to have a go, we can make up a kit for you.......
Here's the details:
 
 
You can contact us by popping over to our Facebook Page and typing SOLD under any of the kits you see there!
 
Happy Scrapping - hope you get your kit on!
 
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment