Friday 15 December 2017

My second December share for 2Crafty Chipboard.....

Hi all

Just popping in again with another 2Crafty Chipboard creation.

This one is titled:

"Ugly Sweater Love"





My daughter and I have a big crush on Ugly Sweaters. 
 
On our recent trip to USA we had a lot of fun and lots of laughs finding them.
This layout is all about this and features us in our thongs (or should I say flip flops) and ugly sweaters!! Yep such a great combination.



I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Grid Bits"
"Linear Snowflakes"
"Majestic Reindeer Set"
"Fine Word Set 1"
"Starbright Snowflakes"




I applied a gorgeous emboss powder to the "Grid Bits" that has a hint of  blue and gold in it.....it almost looks white but not quite, so subtle, and so gorgeous.

 
I also did the same to the "Starbright Snowflakes"



To the "Majestic Reindeer" I added white emboss powder.  You can see the pale blue a bit more as it contrasts against the white of the deer.


To the "Linear Snowflakes" I embossed some in the pale blue and some in white.



I selected the 'love' from the "Fine Word Set 1" and painted it black.
I popped this on top of the photo, and added some letter stickers to finish off the title.



I just love the texture that chipboard adds to my projects, and I love that I can do so much to alter them!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment