Thursday 16 November 2017

Playing around with Uniquely Creative Metal Dies

Hi all

A quick one today, just wanted to share a couple more projects created using Uniquely Creative Metal Dies.

First up a couple of cards - yep Christmas cards! I know right so organised, lol.

I have zero time for Christmas Card making - with all the kids commitments, work getting busier and just life in general.

So I came up with these - simple, quick and Fun!!


Just have a play with the watercolour of your choice, then add your swirly tree (gorgeous), a few stamps, some Uniquely Creative enamel dots and its done!!

Here's what I used:

 
I've also created a layout from our trip to USA (one whole year ago!) all about the fun we had with the Minions at Universal Studio's.
 



I used the Sunshine Metal Die for my word title and the Interlocking Scribble Circle Dies.  These were perfect for the fun feel of the layout, and yep, those guys were hilarious, and certainly added a bit more sunshine to our day.
 
I love these dies so much and can see me using them on many a project.
 
I also added some Enamel Dots.
 

 
 
Well that's it from me.....for info on stockists on Uniquely Creative go HERE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment