Monday 23 October 2017

Another creation using Uniquely Creative Dies

I'm back today to share another creation using the awesome Metal Dies I recently received in the mail from Uniquely Creative.

This time I worked with the Heart Doily Frame.



Here's what I came up with....



I just love the vibrant colours mixed with the black and white.



I love how these Dies cut so cleanly.
The cuts pull away from the metal die really easily.



I also love how with this die, you get the heart frame, and also the little hearts within the frame pop out and can be used on your projects too.

They look a bit like sequins, and I love that they are different sizes.

I used some of the frames in their entirety, and others I chopped up and added bits and pieces here and there.


I again used some goodies from Scrap Matrix, including Dylusions Sprays, 7Dots Word Stickers, 7 Dots tags, 7 Dots Stamps, and some 13 Arts Clear Stickers.


So happy with this layout, and capturing the moment between my son and our Maisy.

Love the colours, and love the way those frames look in black against the colours.

I really can recommend these Metal Dies by Uniquely Creative.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment