Thursday 18 May 2017

May 2Crafty Chipboard Share Part 2

I'm back to share my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard for May.
 
This ones titled:
 

"Adore"

 
 


A page about the mutual love and adoration between my son and our pet kitty. (So Cute!)
 
 

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

"Fine Word Set 1"
"6" Revolution Frame"
"Polaroid Assorted Frames"
"Circle Frames"
"Mini Sampler Set 1"
"Triangle Set"
"Chain Lengths"




This page is more to my usual style - bold colour!
I couldn't stay away from it for too long!

I painted the title 'adore' from the "Fine Word Set 1" black, as I did some of the
 "Circle Frames" and also the smaller circles from the "Mini Sampler Set 1".
 
 

I love how black contrasts with bold colour.
 
 

I applied gesso to the "Chain Lengths" and also the "6" Revolution Frame".
 


I also applied gesso to some of the "Polaroid Assorted Frames" and then I stamped 
onto these using a mini chevron pattern and black ink. 
I wanted these to look a bit artsy - definitely not perfect, so I just stamped randomly
 without thinking about how even it was. 
 
 

I added some pieces of scrap paper to the "Triangle Set".
I love how this adds a bit more colour to the layout.
 
 

 

 I hope this has inspired you!
 
I'll be back soon.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment