Thursday 16 March 2017

My second March Layout for 2Crafty.....

Today I'm sharing with you my second layout for 2Crafty Chipboard for March.

It's titled: "Make a Difference"



This one is much softer than my usual style, although I couldn't help adding black to give it contrast.

The theme of this layout is a serious one - it's all about my passion for preventing and reducing violence against women.
This inspired the hearts, the title and the soft colour palette.



For this layout I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard pieces:

"Make a Difference title"
"Drawn Heart Frame"
"Heart Clumps"
"Fine Leafy Bush"
"ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars"

 
 
 
 
I painted the "Drawn Heart Frame" and the "Make a Difference title" black, as I wanted these to 'pop' against the soft colours.
 
 
I painted the "Fine Leafy Bush" white. 
 I then cut off the little clusters and poked these in around the flowers.
 
 
 I embossed the "Heart Clumps" with a gorgeous cream emboss powder,
 which has a hint of pink and gold in it. So pretty!
 
 
I then painted some hearts from the "ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars" in a soft pink paint. 
I scattered these randomly on the layout.
 
 
 
 
 You will notice this layout moves from the top left corner, down to the bottom right corner. 
This creates movement through the page.
I used the frame and the clusters of embellishments to draw the eye into the photo.
 


I finished off with the most important part.....the story, the journaling.

Until next time
xxx

 
 

1 comment: