Wednesday 1 March 2017

March Scrap the Girls Challenge!

Hi everyone!

Well it's the first of March already!! Can you believe it?
So that means new challenge time!
YAY!!!!!

So over at Scrap the Girls this month we have an awesome challenge:



I love it for so many reasons......

I love that it puts YOU in the layout.
So often we scrap everyone but ourselves.
So often we photograph everyone but ourselves.

So this month it's time to flip your camera around......it's selfie time!!

I can't wait to see YOU guys!
If this scares you - why not put a creative spin on it.....take a photo of your feet, for example, Here I stood.  
Or a photo of part of you.
Oh the possibilities!!

So it's time to share my layout:


I love the colours together, and I even don't mind the photo.

Here's a few close ups:




And most importantly......the journaling.


Some thoughts about myself at 43.

Some things I'm working on.

Yep definitely a work in progress.......

This month there is an awesome prize from the best Chipboard Company around, 2Crafty!

You will notice I used some of their chipboard on my layout......who am I kidding, you will find 2Crafty on all my layouts!

This time around I used some Polaroid Frames and the fine hearts border.  I painted them to match my photo, and then added some stamping to the frames.




So come on girls, let's do this!!

I can't wait to see what you create, and learn a bit more about you!!

To check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Team go HERE.

2 comments:

  1. love how you have written this blog Tammy!the page is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you have written this blog Tammy!the page is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete