Friday 13 January 2017

Light

Good morning everyone.
 
Today I'm sharing a layout created for All About Scrapbooks about my One Little Word for 2017.....Light.
 
 
Each year I participate in Ali Edwards' One Little Word.  For more information go HERE.
 I select a word each year as a guide, as something to focus on and keep me grounded.
This year it's Light.
 
If you would like to read more about why I selected that word, you can go to my blog post HERE.
 
This page consists of lots of layers.
 
 
I really wanted to add some journaling, so I didn't do any mixed media on this layout!
I know!
Amazing!
 
I added some 2Crafty Chipboard, painting it first.
 
 
I then added lots of little inspirational sayings and quotes that suited the theme of the layout, and finally my journaling down the left hand side.
 
 
I'll be back again soon to share some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment