Wednesday 28 September 2016

Kit the Habit - Love my Tribe

Hello everyone!

Well have I been having some fun playing with the awesome new Kit Release from Kit the Habit.
This kit is so fun! I love it.  It's Bohemian, it's Wild, it's just a little bit gorgeous.

Here's my first page created with the kit....


This release is all about adventures, the outdoors, finding your inner wild, and loving your tribe. It's fun and full of colour - splashes of lime, pink, teal and orange teamed with nature's earthy tones and some neutral black and whites.  Think feathers, beads, teepees, and arrows.

Emma (Emzascrapper) and I had a lot of fun with this one. Again we have made/designed everything within this kit.  From the papers, through to the Randoms, the flairs and Emma created some amazing bohemian feathers! So gorgeous!

I'm super proud of this one (if you can't tell!)

So back to my page........

I began by swiping a light coat of gesso over white cardstock.  I then splodged some black and green paint towards the top of the paper, quickly spritzing it with water, and allowing it to run down the page.



From here I added a few strips of torn papers, and washi tape - I think this is my real 'style'.  I do it often, and I always love the results. 
I added some stamping, and then layered up papers and foils, adding my photo to the top of this.  I really love the black and whites in this kit.  Use them as neutrals, or colour them in.


I added my title - man I LOVE that word! Guess what!! That is my hand writing! Acrylic cut from my hand writing.  Boy did I squeal when I saw these completed!  One of those YES moments.

I really love all the beading in each kit.  I love that they are all a little bit different from one another. I twirled these around the page, and finished off with embellishments.......how adorable is that tepee?? So cute!  I kinda had to add that, and then I cut some of my favourite quotes from the 'Little Bit of Randoms'.
I finished it off by stamping some circles using black paint and an empty toilet roll!


So I had the perfect photos for this kit.
These were taken a few months ago....the kids and I were visiting our Gramps, and we had such a fun, crazy day together.  I love these photos and have been hanging out to scrap them.....
.but I had to wait as I knew this kit was happening, and I knew how perfect they would be

For any of you have missed our kit release......here it is.....

Told you it was amazing.
Head over to Facebook, find the photo of the kit and comment Sold, and we will contact you from there. Easy!

Well I'll be back real soon with another WILD layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment